Prayer Requests for ROMY and ABI’s Wedding:
1. God to open up the floodgates of heaven a lot wider and pour out blessings we cannot even imagine. Financial help and breakthrough.
2. The FULL amount of Romy’s money that we’ve been asking to be paid back to him arrive on the due date, without us having to bombard the person who owes him said amount. --- PERSON PAID 85% LAST OCT 28, YEHEY! PRAISE GOD! PLS CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR FINANCIAL PROVISION PA RIN.
3. Favor from suppliers, for them to give more than expected of them.
4. Musicians’ rehearsals to push through. For rehearsals to start on time, for performers to excel, for performances to be well-rehearsed.
5. For last minute errands/ things-to-do to be accomplished beautifully and easily.
6. For favor from Hyatt Hotel and Casino, for them to upgrade our rooms to be used for day-itself-preps.
7. For guests to take seriously our RSVP. For them to confirm whether they’d be attending or not. To respect the number of seats allotted to them.
8. For good health for Romy and Abi, for our parents and families, for the officiating pastor PTR JULIUS, for the principal and secondary sponsors, our entourage, for our guests.
9. For good health for our suppliers, coordinators, emcee, performers as well as their families.
10. For the apartment where we will be living after the wedding be as wonderful as we expect it to be. --- FOUND AND PAID 3 MONTHS NA FOR A BRAND NEW APARTMENT LAST MONDAY! ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE, A NEWLY-WED CHRISTIAN COUPLE WILL BE OCCUPYING A UNIT IN THE SAME ESTABLISHMENT, TOO!
11. That Meralco, PLDT (or Globe, Digitel), SkyCable, and water supply be ready and working in less than two weeks time.
12. For Romy to easily adjust to our new apartment where he will be moving in two-three weeks’ time. For convenience in going to and from the office, LG, small group meetings.
13. To be able to find a travel agency that offers a very good package for our honeymoon. To book a wonderful yet inexpensive package without any hassle.
Post Wedding ---
14. For a wonderful honeymoon.
15. For safe, exciting, fun and abundant trip.
16. For protection from any form of evil.
17. For security for our new apartment while we are away… even the whole we are there.
18. For smooth, easy and hassle-free processing of our marriage certificate/contract.
19. For financial and material breakthrough as we start our life together.
20. For a blissful married life.
Wedding Day ---
21. Good weather not only for the wedding day, but also for the days around it.
22. Less traffic, no rallies and demonstrations that might hinder guests and suppliers from arriving/arriving on time.
23. Freedom from political instability and any form of calamity.
24. Attendance of the people we value a lot, of the PS, SS, ENTO, guests.
25. For good mood for the kids who are part of the entourage, so they may perform their duties well.
26. For suppliers to deliver excellently.
27. For timetable to be followed, that there shall not be any cause of delay.
28. For the whole day to go smoothly and excellently. For an organized, beautiful wedding.
29. That details will be followed, that suppliers wont forget anything agreed upon.
30. For excellence for everything technical: Sound system, performers, projector, monitor, photographers, videographer, keyboardist, etc.
31. For excellence in the decorations, set-up, food and service, attire, scripts.
32. For organization and wise decision making for everyone specifically the wedding coordinators.
33. For food not to be limited, for food to be more than enough.
34. For food not to be wasted because of people who do not show up.
35. That we’d remain debt-free and abundant even after the wedding… whew!
36. For every portion of both the ceremony and reception to produce the desired effect. For solemn parts to touch hearts, for games to be enjoyable, for speeches and pastor’s message to be intently listened to, for prayers to be uttered with faith and bless the people who hear them, for food to be enjoyed, for song numbers to be applauded, for emcee to be liked, for flowers to be adored, for music to be delighted upon, for the couple’s abundance of love be a source of inspiration and encouragement, and for God’s name to be glorified.
Thank you for praying with and for us!
“The Lord is far from the wicked but he hears the prayer of the righteous.” – Proverbs 15:29.
“I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed. Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever.” – Psalm 37: 25-27.