Thursday, April 14, 2005

Been a little diverted lately, therefore I wasn’t able to post updates in these blog. But I’m proud to say that last week, Romy and I were able to book and pay the downpayment not only to our caterer, but also to our photo-video supplier! Yahoo! I feel good about these accomplishments.

This week, I’ve met with a gown maker and I loved the gown she showed me. However, she’s not a designer so I’m not sure if when she tells me it’s bagay to me, it really is bagay to me. Haha, in short, wala akong tiwala. Also, she’s kinda pricey. I didn’t book her yet, but I still have the design of the gown in my mind. I just saw the design in one of her catalogs and showed it to her. Sabi niya bagay naman daw. But just the same, I’m meeting another girl tomorrow. This time, designer talaga siya, and I’ve heard good reviews about her work. Tingnan lang natin kung swak ba siya sa budget namin. After the designer, I have a meeting with the florist. Prospective pa lang, I’m not committed to her yet. But the good thing is, she’s recommended by an acquaintance, and she’s not pricey. Very affordable. I just hope magkasundo kami sa standards and flowers to use.

My w@w friend Jacque offered to accompany me to the 2nd designer, but mama is willing naman and free tomorrow, so I’ll go with ma na muna. Though one of these days, Jacque and I might have coffee together. Malapit lang siya, I think she;s from pasig and her h2b is from Cainta.

Next would be the invites. I know already where to have our invites done. Jacque booked them, too and I’ve seen their work, maganda nga at mura. Maybe that’ll be our itinerary this weekend, or next week. This weekend, by the way, Romy and I will drop by one of our ninang’s. I actually haven’t met her. She’s Gerald’s mom and I heard she’s nice and very accommodating.

So there, yun lang muna mga updates. I have to do my prayer list now.

No comments: