Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Rule of Fours

Rule of Fours

4 jobs i have had:
VTR Girl/Camerawoman for a Talent Agency
Copy Writer for an Ad Agency
Account Executive for a Telecommunications company
Writer for an Entertainment and Booking Company
Now a Scriptwriter for a TV network

4 movies i watched over and over:

Lord of the Rings trilogy
Sleepless in Seattle
Cape Fear
Scent of a Woman

4 places i have lived:

Project 4, Quezon City
Noveleta, Cavite
UP-BREHA, Baguio City
Area 2, UP Diliman

4 shows i watch:

America’s Next Top Model
Kid Nation
Extreme Make-over, Home Edition
24

4 people who email me:

My newlyweds yahoogroup
My highschool yahoogroup.
My college yahoogroup
A churchmate
4 favorite things to eat:
tacos!
Pizza
Sinigang na baboy
Chicken feet – my dad’s recipe

4 places i would rather be:

Basta andun family, hubby and baby ko.
4 things i look forward to this year:
Completion of the construction of our house!
moving in to our own home!
God’s wonderful plans for me now that I’ve changed networks.
My baby Aliya’s first bday! ( we might just have a private and mini gathering with the family)

I'm tagging Jacque, Anna, Rhoda, Shelley. forward to your answers.

No comments: