Thursday, September 25, 2014

HMR Bargain Finds

It's been years since I last went to HMR. I recently remembered checking out the stuff there and so last Sunday, me and the hubby and daughter went to Reliance in Mandaluyong to see if there are interesting finds we could buy for the house.

Nothing much changed since my last visit, except that there's already a Tasty Tucker restaurant beside it.
Here are a few of the snapshots from my visit.


Anyway, since Halloween is just 'round the corner, you might want to check out their selection of halloween costumes for your kids' trick or treating!

For commuters and coming from Shaw Blvd, take a tricycle from Tropical Hut and the riders already know where HMR is. The jeepney with the "Crossing United" sign also passes in front of said warehouse. For private transport, just trek down Sheridan Street and when you see the Mcdo, it's already right across it. Happy shopping!

No comments: