Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fun at Kidzoona

When I first heard about the PISO per hour promo of Kidzoona, I knew we have to avail of it. My daughter, a sucker for play areas in malls, will definitely love it there. And me, the ever practical mom who just loooves promos knew I have to bring my darling to this Kidzoona place. Another greeeat thing about it is that it's just inside Robinson's Galleria. Our fave mall! So fave that we're there EVERY SINGLE Sunday! Well of course, our church is in Galleria, so we practically spend almost the entire day in Galleria most weekends, plus we love that it's never too crowded, even during sale days.


So as I was sayin' my kid loves Kidzoona so much we were there on a Sunday, then went back two days after, then went back, a day after! Yep, that's three days in just one week! And a total of 6 hours of play. And how much did I spend? Do ask me, dear because I'm just so so proud to say that I spent P6.00! Okay, P5, because there was a time when my daughter handed out a peso from her pocket, haha!

Enough of the words, now. Let me just share with you some our our snapshots while inside this new play area in the Metro. Oh, let me just point out, though, that the Piso per hour promo is over and it's now P200 per hour. For the Pretend Play area, kids up to 8 years old are allowed. But I think they allow up to 12 yr olds for the inflatables and giant slides.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Would you happen to know the party packages in Kidzooona Rob Galleria branch?
Thanks!