Sunday, April 16, 2017

Shake n Take Product Review

I've always wanted to juice fruits and vegetables but the thought of setting up the blender and washing all those individual partssss, make me feel so lazy. We used to have a Phillips Blender, a Kyowa one, and another brand I already forgot but aside from the many parts that I have to wash after, these equipment all take a lot of space on our kitchen counter.

That's why when I came across the Shake and Take, I looked up a good deal from and placed an order that same day.

We've been using our Shake and Take for more than a week now and so far, we're happy with the purchase. We've tried making bananas and Arla Strawberry Milkshake, papaya and watermelon shake, cucumber and honey, and today we'll try using carrots.


it's really convenient and easy to operate even my 9 year old daughter can use it anytime she wants. Careful when handling the blades, though but other than that, she's free to blend her fruits by herself.

No comments: