Tuesday, April 09, 2013

When I was thinking of summer activities for my daughter, I was gearing towards enrolling her in Kumon and in a swimming class. Until close friend Jacque told me about McDonald's Kiddie Crew workshop. I just excited right away since I know it's going to be a fun, new venture for my 5 yr old daughter. She has actually no idea what it is but I signed her up anyway. When I got home, I told her and explained to her what's in store for her. On her first day, she got assigned to make the Coke Floats and to man the condiments section, and was later stationed to the Pick-up area of the Drive Thru. Second day she assisted in the cashier and manned the Coke Float machine. Today she helped in serving the orders and putting fries in paper bags at the take-out counter. She also helped arrange the trays and put the tray liners. It's her third day as a Kiddie Crew today and she's having LOTS of fun! She looks forward to her "job" every day and has lots of stories to tell after every session. I commend McDo for coming up with such an enriching experience for kids such as this. I wonder why Jollibee hasn't come up with something like this, considering this workshop has been going on for years! Glad to be able to enlist her in this summer activity. Kudos to McDonald's!

No comments: