Thursday, December 04, 2014

The 2014 Richwell Toys Warehouse Sale

It's that time of the year again when warehouse sales are everywhere. In my facebook feed alone, I get an average of 3-4 sale alerts every week!

A few weeks ago, I blogged about our trip to the Blims Warehouse sale. A street away from that is the Automatic Center Appliance Sale, also in Pioneer, Mandaluyong. Might drop by this weekend, as I learned their sale has been extended.

For now, let me just mention that the Richwell Toy Warehouse Sale is ongoing. I haven't visited though but I was told both toys, kiddie apparel as well as school supplies are on sale there. Brands as Barbie, Elle and Crayola have stocks you can purchase at discounted price.

The warehouse can be found at #102 Timog Ave., Quezon City. They are open on Nov 27-28, Dec 4-6 and Dec 11-13 from 10am-6pm.
Make sure you come early as it can get crowded by noon onwards. Parking is a challenge, too and as what I always say whenever I go to warehouse sales, always wear comfy clothes, don't wear jewelries, bring a bottle of water, fan, hand sanitizer and face towel.

Additional tip: I don't bring my daughter along as she can get really irritated with the dust and the crowd. You wouldn't want to get distracted from the high of shopping because you have to attend to your child's whining, don't you? Besides, I don't think it's a good idea to bring small kids especially in toy sales as you might end up having to buy more that what you really intended to.

Happy shopping!

Oh and by the way, a gentle reminded that the Christmas Season isn't about toys and sales and shopping. Remember what we're really celebrating this season, okay? Merry Christmas!

No comments: