Thursday, December 04, 2014

The Off Price Show Sale in Metrowalk

Okay, mainly because of the proximity, I decided to check out The Off Price Show sale in Metrotent in Metrowalk last week instead of the Kids Craze Toy Sale in Scout Rallos. I was, however, turned off to know that there is a P50 entrance fee. I really don't mind having to pay for this, as some other bazaars charge the same (or even lower), but I was expecting to find interesting stuff inside. Oh well, there wasn't much. You can scan the place in 10 minutes and that's it.

There were clothes, a few shoes. Some Melissa and Doug products which are not really at a lower price, and shoes by Barbie, Elle and I think Chico's (not sure with this last one).

Just so I wont feel my trip don't get wasted, I bought my daughter a pair of Barbie boots. Not bad for P900, but there wasn't much choice anyway.

So there, in case you're near the area and still want to check this out, it's ongoing at the Metrotent in Metrowalk, Pasig City.

No comments: