Monday, August 17, 2015

Christmas All Year Round at Casa Santa Museum

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. The feel makes me happy. The reason behind the celebration make me want to thank God over and over again. Christmas decorations give me a wonderful feeling, much more being surrounded by them, even in the middle of the year!

This family trip to Santa Clause' house made our recent weekend a memorable one. Let me share some of our photos.

Casa Santa Museum is located in the Jardin de Miramar compound in Brgy Isidro, Antipolo.
Entrance fee is P180 per person minimum of 5 pax. For those who will be dropping by and are less than 5 persons, then you will have to pay for 5 persons just the same.

They are also open for event bookings and their venues are quire spacious and picture-worthy.

They have a facebook page. You might want to leave a PM or post your inquiries before going.

No comments: