Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Kidzania Manila Mania

Ever since we learned about a Kidzania branch opening in the Philippines, my daughter and I have been looking forward to THE day. And so only a few days since the soft launch, I trekked to a branch of Ticketworld (though you can also purchase tickets online) and bought tickets for us.

I have been "selling" the idea to my husband because he found our experience in Dreamplay quite exhausting - thanks to the couple of hours lining up at the entrance just to buy tickets. I guess I was able to convince him that checking out Kidzania would be more exciting and more worth the money.

To date, my daughter and I have been to Kidzania twice. The first one was with my husband, who had a blast playing photographer to our daughter; and the second one was for the school field trip. We were able to try more activities during the first visit, though because there were less people. During the frield trip of my child's school, I spotted around 4-5 other schools in there! So just imagine the crowd! We spent more time lining up, especially for the Fire station, which was almost always, (okay always always always) full of children on cue!

Here are some of the photos we took during the second visit. We got her a passport the first time we went there and so she earned more Kidzos in the process. My daughter's maturity has indeed levelled up because she chose the establishments were she'd earn and not spend.



No comments: