Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Thanks to my Yahoogroup

my weddings@work yahoogroup is such a hulog ng langit. you've all been very helpful and supportive. i can ask you anything anytime and there's always somebody who is eager ang prompt in replying. last night's query which i posted at 1am got a quick reply at 1:15am! thanks to you, mare! you know who you are! :-)

thank you for the honesty in commenting on my ideas, for the applause whenever my ideas and inputs are found brilliant, for being close girl-buddies even if i've been a member only two months ago. thank you for the private emails even during the wee hours of the morning, for understanding my being oc-oc, for being friends who can relate 100%. thank you for the creativity, for the tips and even contact numbers of prospective suppliers.

thank you for accompanying me till even as late as 3am, ah basta, i cant thank you enough.

No comments: