Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Because my husband works in the Department of Education, May is a busy time for them. This is the month that they visit schools in remote areas in time for the Brigada Eskwela, a government project that ensures schools are being cleaned, repaired, prepared for the school opening in June. This year, my husband is assigned to Palawan. Not in the touristy Puerto Prinsesa, but in an island called Cuyo. In my research, this is the location of an award winning Judy Ann Santos movie, Ploning. I liked the photos that I saw and it really looks tranquil and clean there. I just dont like the fact that my husband has been away from us since Monday and the thought that he'd be here over the weekend, that's 3 days from now makes me miss him all the more. God, thank you for keeping them safe, comfortable, healthy and well-provided for. I know that You will be with them every second and that You will not allow any harm to befall upon them. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: