Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pigging Out at Yakimix

I've never been intimidated with online groupons as long as the site, the company and the merchants are credible. Since I've become a member two years ago of a couple of groupon sites, I've purchased deals from yoghurts to hotel accommodations to buffets. Recently, we've used up the four Yakimix Eat all You Can buffet deals I've purchased in www.ensogo.com.ph. First it was a date with my husband Romy last Friday. The other two vouchers I used to celebrate with my Mom for her birthday. It was only P399 per pax instead of the regular adult rate of P520. And because my daughter had to come along with us, and because she's 3.8 feet tall right now, we availed of the regular child rate which is at P320. We enjoyed both occassions we ate there. I'm for all the sushis and makis. We enjoyed the shabu-shabu, too but if only for the fresh salmon, I'm solved and happy. :)

No comments: