Monday, February 21, 2005

Making Lists

Attended VCF-Ubelt yesterday with Romy. Happy to see his friends there, who are now my friends as well. We went with Ric, then I first saw Francis, Gerald, Jimrod, Richard and Aries. He instroduced me, too to a lot of other men and women friends of his, whose names I hope to recall when I see them again. But the point is, I’m glad Romy is proud of me. I feel so special around him.

What made yesterday exciting is because we sat down and discussed about our wedding. Over Chocolate Shake and Choco Parfait, we listed down who will be our ninongs and ninangs. We browsed some of the wedding invitations he’s received through the years and made them references in the lists we need to make. We thought of who will be principal as well as secondary sponsors. We discussed prospective venues and wedding motif. It’s work, but it’s so much fun!

At one point, while he was talking to me about something, (I barely remember what it was about), I was just staring at him and saying to myself… this is the man God sent me to marry. Here I am discussing wedding plans and preparations with this man. He is a gift from God. His is the face I will wake up with every morning. His is the voice I will be hearing for the rest of my life. These are the hands I will hold, comfort and be comforted by from now on. These are the eyes I shall share a bright future with. He is the answer to my prayers.

He is whom God has been telling me all these years to wait up and pray for.

And I’m glad that by God’s grace, I listened. I’m glad by God’s grace I waited.

Happy me! J


“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ive read all your archives. ito yung pinaka magustohan kong basahin aside from it happened to me! gush romy ang haba ng hair mo dito. kinilig ako for abi and you. being inlove in the right time, with the right motive to a right person cant deny that its God's perfect plan. wow i could feel that being inlove is such a nice feeling. kakakilig!