Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Perfect Wedding Book

I went to Powerbooks in Megamall last Thursday with the clear purpose of researching on wedding prepations. I am excited for the wedding, but at the same time, I am overwhelmed and afraid. But God is so sweet. He brought to my attention a book on the sale rack with the title “How to Plan the Perfect Wedding without Going Broke.”

Hah! Not only was the title perfect, but also the price (50% off), and the contents are extensive and very very helpful! They even have templates, checklists, countdown calendars, list formats, tips! Being an organized person, this book is a sure buy for me!

I grabbed two other Wedding books and sat on the coffeeshop inside Powerbooks and ordered mango juice. I scanned over the other books and jot down what tips I can get from them, but opted to buy the first book at 50% off.

Now I’m a happy girl. Toting the Powerbooks shopping bag, I can’t wait to get home and start working.

No comments: