Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Books For Less Warehouse Sale Loot!

At P10 per book, I'd say the trip is sooo worth it! Look at the books I purchased!


Since I only commuted that day, may I share the directions when taking public transportation from Cainta to the Books For Less Warehouse. From Robinson's Junction, take the Pasig Tramo jeepney (P15 per person). Get off at the corner of San Miguel Mercedes Avenue (where there's a Jollibee at the right side). Cross the street and take a tricycle. Tell the driver you're going to la Consolacion College (P20 per trip). The warehouse is right across La Consolacion.

Be ready for the heat and dust inside the warehouse. In my previous trips to these book warehouses (Anvil, Scholastic, Books for Less), I always bring a fan, towel, bottled water, wet wipes, ponytail, alcohol or hand sanitizer, eco bags). I also don't use fancy hand bags. I opt for sling bags so I have two hands free when handling books and boxes.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

leslie said...

hi abi! thanks for visiting my blog. sorry I just saw your comment on a post. I bought the green dividers from thebrntomommas. they have an FB store. those are called barans but sometimes daiso sells them, too.