Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Malee Veggie Juice

My husband and I have been trying for months to eat healthy as much as possible. We've stopped buying cases of softdrinks, we've limited our intake of processed and canned goods, we try to minimize pork and innards in our diet, and when I cook, I opt for iodized salt instead of the very convenient powdered instant seasonings. I also bought this Malunggay Powder from the supermarket area of SM Megamall, which you can add on just about everything, and try to always remember to mix a teaspoon of it to our dishes. Two Sundays ago, while doing the groceries in Robinsons Galleria, I came across a booth giving out free samples of this veggie juice with Malee as its brand. I liked the taste of the 100% Veggie variety but I bought a carton of the carrot-papaya variety. Last Sunday we bought the Veggie variety and we liked the taste more than the first purchase. The label says it's 100 percent vegetable juice and that there's no sugar added. Since Robinsons Place Cainta's supermarket does not carry this juice in its shelves, I might as well buy in bulk whenever we're in Galleria... hoping this gives us the vegetable requirement we need for a healthier lifestyle.

No comments: