Thursday, April 05, 2012

The new baby dillema

Before this blog's title gets misinterpreted, let me tell you right off that I AM NOT PREGNANT. But it's been bugging me for months, for almost a year, if we should try for another baby or not. I am in my late 30's and is not as energetic as I was in my earlier years. I've posted about this and asked my n@wie sisters for their opinion, but of course, the final decision lies on me and Romy.

You see, there are alot of factors to be considered. Finances, physical ability, health, work, conditions at work among some. We live a very comfortable life now, but I'm afraid that if I get pregnant, I can't spend late night working and writing scripts. And I know myself, I write better at night, or early in the morning. But how can I do that if I'm not allowed to be puyat, plus the fact that I don't have a maid now.

Aliya, though has been asking for a baby sister for months now, on and off. I keep buying her na lang baby dolls (from the expensive ones like Baby Alive, to the not so-dear ones), basta baby doll. She loves taking care of them, but also tells me that when we have na a real baby in the house, she'll be in charge of baby-sitting.

Oh, I don't know! I know myself kasi, I'm not the energetic type, and I don't know if I can still pull off the late nights, breastfeeding, burping, nappy changes, and of course, yung pregnancy mismo.

God, please send us your wisdom in the next few weeks.

No comments: