Monday, May 28, 2012

Dark Shadows

I am not a fan of horror flicks. Though I once wrote scripts for a total of three TV shows that are horror in genre, but I am not drawn to watching them on the big screen. I however, got intrigued with the latest Johnny Depp starrer, Dark Shadows. So I took time out today, a Monday, to watch the earliest screening in Robinsons Metro East. All in all, it was entertaining. The synopsis was simple, it could've been the seed concept of a show I could write in the future. Watching it was fun... but that was it. It's not like it will boggle your mind, or keep you interested in the storytelling for so long. The visuals are the part that will keep you entertained, and the acting of Johnny, too. Though the script may not be fantastic, I can say I liked it still.

No comments: