Sunday, March 04, 2012

Fair-Happy

Aside from being someone who's shutter happy, I, too, am fair-happy. I mean, I like visiting fairs or bazaars. Just last Friday, I went to the Shoes and Bags Fair at the Megatrade Hall. I was able to purchase 5 pairs for Aliya. Sandals, sneakers, school shoes, slip-ons, and dress shoes. Brands like Chicco, Pitter Pat, Barbie, Disney, Myspace, among others have really good deals and selections.

Even if I intended to buy a pair or two for me, I came out of the fair not being able to buy anything for myself. Haha! Naubusan na ng gana after being hyper from my purchases for my daughter. I also wanted to buy bags, and at some point, almost bought one luggage. But I wasnt sure of the brand, and since I'd just be commuting, I was intimidated by the fact that I'd have to haul it all the way to where the FXs to Cainta are.

But all in all, I was happy with my purchases. :)

No comments: