Thursday, March 01, 2012

Still Not Over

Sorry if I'm obsessing, but just when I thought I am okay with my yaya leaving next month, I realize I'm still not over it. It hurts, angers and upsets me that inspite of everything we've done for her and given her and her family, she still decided to leave us. The fact that when I enrolled her in computer school, she promised she'd come back after her 2 week vacation in the province... that really pisses me off! She does not know how to keep her promise!

This morning, I am especially super inis with her. She's in a silent and bad mood, and I feel that she doesn't have the right to be nag-iinarte. Her workload here are home is so easy, she can eat anything she wants, and she's well paid. Super kainis that she's parang impatient while she was giving Aliya a bath and helping my daughter dress up for school. I also found out that she's washing her clothes, as in her new and old clothes para pag uwi niya sa province, malinis na lahat. Hello! She's consuming our water and our laundry soap!

Maybe I'm being petty, but I know my feelings are well grounded. I have been a really kind and considerate employer. I keep my promises and give her benefits, both financial and material. She has 1 and a half days off a week, and we renovated one of our rooms so she can have her own bedroom, bed and closet! Argh! I. AM. REALLY. UPSET!

No comments: