Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Overload of Cuteness with Lorax

And so last Monday, Aliya and I went to watch Lorax at Robinson's Galleria. I kinda know already what to expect, but I still was wary if she'd sit through the whole film since it's mostly environmental. it helped that one of their lessons in Science in school was how to take care of the environment... she was able to grasp the message of the story alright.

But what I think really grabbed her attention, being a child, was the overload of cute creatures and cinematography. Nobody really looked scary, even the villains O'Hare and his two men in black don't look scary at all. Once-ler was fine looking even if they tried to hide his appearance during the first part of the movie.

All in all, it was a nice experience, a fun Monday morning for the two of us. We went to eat baked mac after and she had a dose of her favorite dessert, frozen yoghurt.

It's always nice to share special moments with my kid. I know she'll one day look back to these times that we just lounge around and bond like best friends do.

No comments: