Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lauat Shampoo vs Pantene Hair Fall Defense vs Ilog Maria Shampoo

So what do the three shampoos have in common? They all promise to minimize hair fall. And I've tried all of them, given all of them a chance, and now I'm writing about what I think.

I first tried the Ilog Maria Shampoo that my husband bought for me from one of his travels. The bottle's label is very promising as it lists all the benefits of said shampoo. My verdict: It only made my hair stiff. Hair fall remained the same.

Then I learned from my yahoogroup of mommies about Lauat Shampoo, and was able to find one at SM Hypermart. It costs a little less than P200, which is expensive for its size. My verdict: It dried out my hair, it made my hair feel like rubber, but yes, it helped minimize the amount of hair fall... but only for about 3 months. I also had to use conditioner right after washing my hair with Lauat because if I don't my hair'd look really rubbery.

Pantene Hair Fall Defense, which costs around P49 for the small bottle and around P100+ for the bigger one. My verdict: Smells really good but not as effective as Lauat.

Now, I am still on a search for the shampoo that'd help me with this problem of mine. Sigh.

No comments: