Thursday, July 03, 2014

Product Review: Expandable Garden Hose

I first saw this being marketed over Home TV Shopping about a month ago. It caught my attention because I know how tedious it is to unroll and untangle and hurl a heavy and bulky garden hose around, much more to clean an SUV with it. I've only cleaned the family car around twice alone, but it is always my husband who does this time-consuming task (not complaining owning a car, though). When I saw the ad about the expandable garden hose that shrinks and weight less than a kilo and expands and extends, I knew I just got to buy one. However, I find the price too steep for a hose. If I'm not mistaken, it was around less than a thousand pesos then.


Groupon sites recently started selling these wonder hoses at around less than P500, then at less than P400. Still, I knew it will be soon that the prices will go down, considering the popularity and the competition.

When I went to Daiso Japan in Metroeast last week, I chanced upon this kind of hose and it was being sold for only P288! Of course I bought it and knew my hubby will be very happy - he likes surprised and he likes things that make work easier and faster.


That afternoon, we tried using the hose and we were satisfied. There are adjustments and controls by the spout and it extends and expands indeed. Very convenient and affordable! So for those looking into this product, I'd recommend buying the ones in Daiso or Saizen as they're of the same quality and are way cheaper, too.

No comments: