Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shoes and Bags Sale!

I normally ignore group emails for SM Advantage Card holders. But two days ago, I tried taking time to read what their announcement is this time, and I was thrilled to know there's going to be a shoes and bags fare at the Megatrade Hall on Friday till Sunday! Megamall is very accessible to our place, it's one of our go-to places since it has everything we need.

The fact that I need to buy shoes for Aliya made me more excited at the prospect of discounts. I might buy a pair or two for me, too, and maybe a couple of bags.

I intend to buy a heavy-duty and really colorful luggage for our travel needs, since the one I have now has been with me for more than 7 years, and has gone to quite a lot of places around the Philippines. It's also been to Hongkong 3x, Bangkok 2 times, Australia 1x, and Singapore 1x. To think it's not even a known brand--- it's called President. But it's been very trusted, spacious and reliable. Until our last trip... when we went to Singapore... we found out the wheels have been damaged upon arrival here in Manila. In fairness to Philippine Airlines, they picked up the luggage and took care of the repair. In less than 24 hours, my luggage is back and working again.

But this coming month, Mama and my sister are going to Hongkong and will be using my President luggage. So maybe after that, I'll let it retire.

So that's one of my must check out/to-buy items at the Megatrade sale. And a good pair of black shoes for Aliya, and of course, Maryjanes and Sneakers for us both.

Yay! I'm getting excited!

No comments: