Sunday, June 22, 2014

Books I'm Reading Now

1. The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian - this one is always at my bedside table and I pray it regularly, even re-reading and praying them as the spirit leads, and according to the present situation we're at.

2. Today Matters by John Maxwell - very insightful. gives me the inspiration I need to make everyday count. to decide with the
future in mind. to treat my family, my talents, my time and my treasure as gold.

3. 100 Years from Now by Steve Murrel - one of the clearest writers I know. Book about discipleship and investing in the next generation.

4. Under Cover by John Bevere - one of the most life-changing books I've ever read. Very straight forward. it's about total obedience to God inspite of life's trials, unfair treatment from superiors, etc.

No comments: