Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lovin my Laminator

A few years back, my husband gifted me with a Personal Laminator from CDR-King. Since I didn't have the time to familiarize myself with it, the said gift ended up stored in my shelf, waiting for me to at least unseal the box. The other day, my daughter came home from school and told me we have to come up with an improvised name plate while the ID cards from the school have yet to be produced. She said the teacher told them it would be nice if the name plates are glued to a cardboard to make them sturdier. Knowing that making one out of cardboard won't last for a week with my very active daughter, I thought I could have one laminated at the nearby school supplies store. Then I remembered I have my own laminator!

I was so excited to use it that I was able to make name plate in just 15 minutes. The cutting and pasting of my child's name took the first 13 minutes, then the laminating took only 2 minutes. I'm so proud. Babaw, but proud. Hehe. Glad these things go handy when I need them. And glad I didn't sell them at the garage sale. Hehe.

No comments: