Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy With Our Lampshade

Last Sunday, after church, Romy and I saw a lampshade in Robinsons Galleria which is simple but so nakakaaliw. We're both into the drama of lighting fixtures and we plan to have our lighting system at home re-designed once our budget allows it. We also like lamps and dim lights in hotels.

That's why when we saw this touch-sensitive lampshade in Galleria, I fell in love with it. But because we were pressed for time then, (have to go to Resorts World for the Sound of Music stage play), we didnt get to buy it.

But I can't get it off my mind, that's why I went back for it last Tuesday, before my Pidol's Wonderland meeting. It only costs P1499 and has 4 settings - dim, moderate, bright, and off. All settings can be changed and adjusted just by touching it's body. Plus it's slim and is silver and white makes it simple, decorative and functional at the same time.

Hope to be able to figure out how to post pictures in this blog soon. Once I do, I can foresee this blog's gonna be photos-heavy, hehe.

No comments: