Friday, February 17, 2012

My "Prudential" Errand

Since I've been nursing a cough and cold combo the past few days, I wasnt able to go to the Travel Expo as planned. After learning about the problem Prudential Life Plans is undergoing, I made the trip to their office today at the Robinsons Corporate Tower to terminate my MIB (Millionaires in Business) account. I was in for a possible spat just in case they ignore me. You see, I've been having a really hard time claiming my check 3 years ago due to a discrepancy in the Certificate of Full Payment they issued me. It's been causing me a lot of stress just speaking to this certain J___ who consistently claims she just receives documents and has no control over when my check will be released. Calling up the main office in Makati wasn't easy either. I keep being transferred from one department to another, from one officer to another. Until I just felt so sick following up about my check and so I stopped calling up, until today.

I'm glad to be able to speak to Ms Beth Ramos at the 6th floor who accommodated me well. She was very nice to talk to and understands how I feel. She even gave me her direct line so that I could call her up for follow up on March 15, once decisions about claims have been made.

No comments: