Friday, February 17, 2012

Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Photo Print

Woah! Amazing what one machine can do! Was at the Office Warehouse today to buy a micro SD for my Samsung Galaxy Tab (btw, a Transcend 32gb costs Php2200 there), when I saw their stock of HP, Brother and Epson printers. Buying one has been on my list since last month when the need for a printer becomes more frequent thanks to the ensogo vouchers I regularly purchase. Plus the fact that I intend to print worksheets for Aliya more, and of course, to photocopy stuff.

I'm eyeing already a model that I like, and whose ink does not cost alot. The challenge now is where in our now crowded room am I going to place it?!

1 comment:

Clarice said...

meron ka nang printer? i so love my printer kasi i use CISS! ay panalo sa ink! kaya deadma ako kahit isang milyong worksheets ang ipi-print eh. hahaha!