Wednesday, February 01, 2012

My Top Ten Local Junk Foods

There are days when I just want to give in to my craving for junk foods. Never mind the cholesterol they’d be giving me. The following is a list of what I usually buy whenever I need that unhealthy-food-fix.



10. Piattos Sour Cream Flavor by Jack and Jill- cheaper than Lay''s Sour Cream

9. Moby Chocolate Puff- puffy and airy sensation in the mouth

8. Dingdong Mixed Nuts by JBC Food- whenever I crave for something salty

7. Curly Tops by Ricoa- brings back childhood memories

6. Goya Dark Chocolate- inexpensive alternative to the imported dark ones

5. Chocolate Sponge by Oishi- melts in your mouth goodness

4. Oishi Marty’s Cracklin’ Salt ‘n Vinegar Flavor- satisfies craving for real chicharon

3. Clover Cheese Flavor by Leslie’s- the thinner and cheesier, the better

2. Chippy Barbecue Flavor by Jack ‘n Jill - best with Coke

1. Chiz Curls by Jack ‘n Jill - my all time favorite!

No comments: