Monday, February 27, 2012

Projects in my Mind

It's almost March and I'm planning new things for the family, and for the house. Off the top of my head, I have to contact a mananahi to make covers for the couches in the living room, then have to contact Mang Caloy, our trusted carpenter for additional cabinets in the bedroom and stock room. Since our nanny is leaving in April, I plan to make some changes in the maid's room to make it more functional. And since there are adjustments to be made, my cabinets need to have more padlocks, so that's another of my projects. Also, I have yet to buy the printer in Office Warehouse, as well as the cctv camera I saw in Cyberzone in Megamall.

For the longest time, I've been planning to have new photos printed so that I'll be finally able to change the pictures on our frames downstairs and in the playroom. Speaking of photos, I have to choose which of our Singapore trip photos need to be printed.

Mama is celebrating her birthday (first year without Papa ever since they got married) in May and I want sana to give her a nice party. So that's another one.

All these I have to finish or at least be halfway through before Ruby leaves in April. Whew!

No comments: