Friday, February 17, 2012

Magazine Love

As far as I can remember, I've always felt happy each time I buy a magazine of my interest. The feel of crisp paper, whether it be of a magazine, or a book, lights up my mood. It's been a while since I last purchased a copy of Smart Parenting.

I've been very busy with work lately that I can no longer find time to browse a magazine. Nanghihinayang ako na bibili ako pero hindi ko naman mababasa. The last time I bought one was maybe around 5 months ago. Even the DVDS and VCDs I buy, nakatambak lang. It is only now that we're done writing all the episodes of my upcoming soap opera, Felina, that I am able to find time to relax, watch movies and catch up on my reading.

So far, I've read about 3-4 articles from my latest purchase. It always enthralls me to read about mommies who are experiencing almost the same (sometimes totally different) things as I do. I like their Show and Tell portion, the tips and advice I get from practical moms, among other segments.

I intend to enjoy these free times to the hilt while I'm in between soaps. Glad for the other two weekly shows I write for. Keeps me busy but not so.

No comments: